Tuesday, November 4, 2008

These are the ABC's of me, baby....

What a special day in history today is. The fact that our nation chose a man to be President who a scant 221 years ago was counted as 3/5th of a person is great indeed. Let alone how far things have come in the last 40-50 years, before I was born. It doesn't even the scales by a damn sight, but we get closer every day.

My name is Rubble44. I have never blogged before. But I have a lot of opinions. I have never had a hard time saying what I feel about basically any subject. My friends call me the Prime Minister of Tact because my filter is a little bit squiffy. Trust me, it used to be a lot worse. Let's just say Pharmaceutical drugs have helped a lot.

But that doesn't mean that I'm a mute now. I like people to know what I am thinking. I spend a lot of time over at my favorite new website, Pajiba, giving opinions on whatever the current topics of the day are. Since I left my job a couple days ago, I'll have more time to pontificate about what I think is right and wrong with the world. Since I don't expect too many people, if any, to read this, I'll just do this for me, maybe...as a little journal about what I am thinking.

So let's begin, shall we?

1. I'm going to use a shitload of ellipses........I type that way when I send emails, when I IM, everywhere. If you don't like ellipses, you can fuck off right now.

2. I live in Southern California. I am from Western Pennsylvania. What I love, I love completely and without question. What I hate, I loathe with the intensity of a thousand suns. A couple of people I hate, just to get started:

Kobe Bryant and Laker fans in general. This is a bad guy. Petulant, whiny, doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Oh, and he's a fucking rapist (allegedly). And yet Laker Fans will break their backs to suck his cock. It goes to show, if O.J. Simpson was still playing when his shit went down and he was on the L.A. Raiders running for 2,000 yards, he'd still have a huge fan base here in Los Angeles. And God Forbid you speak about it. Because all you will hear is how you are a hater. But you ask why they like him and they say 81. Great answer dumbass, now go back to your job at FootAction and leave me the fuck alone. Oh, and his wife is a bitch too.

Anyone on the Hills - I have never watched this show, but I know these people. And I hate the world for that. I would like to bitchslap that little cunt Spencer for taking up any of my gray matter with his douchey beard and spotlight whoring ways.

Paris Hilton - Dumber than a shit sandwich and polluted like Lake Erie in the 70's

Tyra Banks - Self importance mixed in with the brainpower of a popcorn fart.

Elton Brand - Fucker backstabbed the Clippers......I will never forgive him for that.

Kanye West/Poop Drizzle and all of these other modern rappers - They think they split the atom, but Rakim and Chuck D would eat these bitches for lunch. Rap music has been dead a long time to me. I won't even get into the ones with the dances and misspelled names. That's for the tweens to listen to...speaking of which

Miley Cyrus - Creeps me out to the highest of creeptivity. I don't like it when 15 years olds try to act 25. William Raymond, you should know better.

I have a ton of others, but this is only a first blog, not a manifesto.

3. I love a lot of things as well. It's more fun to bitch and gripe.....but I will also give props when they are earned. Not today, but someday soon.

I had a whole blog ready about Proposition 8. But it looks like it is going to lose according to CNN, so I will just go to sleep now

No comments: